What We Do
Meet The Team
Board of Advisors
Become our Reseller
E-Learning + Social Sites (Ready to Go)
WebStores / E-Commerce (Ready to Go)
Video Management Websites
SEO + Social Marketing
Digital Interactive Brochures
Realtor / Brokerage Management
How (And Why!) to Create Your Own ArticlesByYou.com Website
Posted on 06-23-2010 236 Views
Rate this Article
Do you use article marketing as one of your business strategies? If so, you need an ArticlesByYou.com website.
You can start out simple and forward your domain to your author page at your favorite article marketing directory.
Or you can use your domain along with a Wordpress blog to build a directory of all your articles available for reprint and benefit from these additional features and options:
* Itís easy to share all your articles with publishers or clients. If they know your name, they can remember your URL.
* Publishers or clients can go to your domain and read only your articles, without being distracted by other authors or advertisements.
* You can invite publishers to subscribe by RSS so they can be notified immediately when you publish new content.
* Youíll be able to quickly find specific articles for reference.
* It provides an additional method for backup of your articles so if you suffer a computer crash you wonít lose all your articles. (Learn to use your hosting space backup feature.)
Now that you know why you need an ArticlesByYou.com website, here are five steps to create your own:
1) Register your domain.
2) Set up hosting. If youíve got a website hosting package already you can probably setup an add on domain at no additional monthly cost.
3) Install Wordpress. If you are hosted on a server with cPanel and Fantastico you can complete this step yourself in a few minutes.
4) Upload and activate your theme of choice. I recommend choosing a theme that has these three features:
- a search box thatís easy to find
- prominent category links, since categories will be more important for easy browsing than dated archives
- an RSS feed link built in so you donít have to find and code your own
5) Set up categories and post your articles.
And donít forget to post all of your future articles to your new blog, too!
By: Michelle Shaeffer
Work at home mom extraordinaire Michelle Shaeffer publishes The Muses Brainstorm, a weekly ezine with tips to help you balance, manage, and market your home based business. If youíre ready for inspirational guidance and bright ideas sign up free at www.thesmallbusinessmuse.com Stop by www.articlesbymichelleshaeffer.com to see an article blog in action!
This article may be reprinted for free so long as the author's resource box is kept intact and all links remain live and clickable. The Article Source must also be included. All rights are reserved by the author.
Log in or
--Enter Comment Here--
Recent Articles (0)
Business Training & Coaching
Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter
Internet Promotion / SEO
Making Money Online / Ideas
Mobile Web Development
Motivation & Inspiration
Promoting Your Business
Rantz - Business & Wisdom
Sales & Marketing
Social Media & Web 2.0
Technology & Gadgets
Unique Gifts & Fun Stuff
Video Workshops / Tutorials Etc
Web & Business Resources
Copyright 2012. Active Tv Networks
Launch your own Turn-Key
Education / Archival
Site. Only at